Social support services in Cornwall help people to improve their mental health and wellbeing. This is not about medication or specialist NHS services or therapies.
Social support is provided by voluntary and community organisations and can help you to:
- Manage your mental health and wellbeing,
- Develop the skills you need to live independently,
- Access employment, education and training,
- Link to activities in your local community,
- Prevent crisis and support you in crisis.
A survey is now live to get your views.
The survey will close on Friday 14 February 2020.
Co-production workshops for people who use services and those who support people with poor mental health:
- 8 January 10.00-12.30 Millennium House, Princess Road. Pensilva Nr. Liskeard , PL14 5NF
- 13 January 10.00-12.30 Recovery College, Harrison House, Threemilestone Industrial Estate, Truro, TR3 6BY (Sat Nav TR4 9LF)
- 15 January 10.30-13.00 The Betty Fisher Centre, Southern Way, Wadebridge, PL277BX
Stakeholder event for providers and practitioners:
- 23 January 9.30-13.00 St Austell Conference Centre, St Austell Business Park, Cornwall PL25 4FD, (Alternative SatNav: PL25 4EJ)
The information gathered will help us to understand what social support is needed in the communities to improve mental health and wellbeing for people in Cornwall.
If you would like to attend any of the workshops or the stakeholder event please contact: email@example.com